Vacancy at N+M: Architectural Graduate / Registered Architect
Experienced Architectural Graduate / recently Registered Architect
Novak+Middleton is a design led practice with an established reputation for producing contemporary, innovative, and quality architecture. We are currently looking for an experienced Architectural Graduate or recently Registered Architect to join our busy award winning practice.
We are interested in a self-motivated person with a minimum of five years’ experience in all stages of the architectural process, particularly developed design, construction documentation and contract administration. You would be energetic, well organised and have good communication, technical, and design skills. Previous experience with client contact and the ability to collaborate within a team environment will be important attributes for this role.
Our ideal candidate would have the following skills;
- A New Zealand architectural qualification
- A minimum of five years’ architectural experience in New Zealand
- Specific strengths in design, documentation and service delivery
- An ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Experience in all stages of a project, from initiation to completion
- Confidence in preparing and delivering client presentations
- Well organised, proactive, creative and an excellent communicator
- Conversant with the latest versions of ArchiCAD would be advantageous (but not essential)
- Strong practical knowledge and understanding of NZ building codes and construction detailing
- A passion for achieving outstanding service and results
If you believe you have these qualities and would be interested in joining our creative team, please email your CV together with some examples of your recent work to Karen Flett at email@example.com